- adj. 意识到的；知道的；有…方面知识的；懂世故的
- n. (Aware)人名；(阿拉伯、索)阿瓦雷
前缀a-同ad-. 词根ware, 看，见ware, 留意，词源同ward, 看。
aware: see ware
- aware (adj.)
- late Old English gewær, from Proto-Germanic *ga-waraz (cognates: Old Saxon giwar, Middle Dutch gheware, Old High German giwar, German gewahr), from *ga-, intensive prefix, + waraz "wary, cautious" (see wary).
- 1. He became more aware of the things that started that tension off.
- 2. He must have been aware that my parents' marriage was breaking up.
- 3. Sometimes we are not consciously aware of these feelings.
- 4. Businesses are now more aware of the importance of the "pink pound".
- 5. He was aware of the stink of stale beer on his breath.